Lithuanian by Oksana ** made with Bubblr (PIMPAMPUM)
- Sweets bear shows Lithuanian flag. Colors means Yellow -sun.Green-greenery.Red-blood.
- Castle Hill, surrounded by the river.Castle tower with Lithuanian flag become the nation's struggle for independence and statehood.
- In 1918. After restoration of the state in 1919. 1 January. first Gediminas Castle Tower was raised flag of Lithuania. Alas, not for long. Vilnius region was occupied by the Polan, and only in 1939. October 29. The castle tower Lithuanian tricolor was ho
- Trakai History Museum is located in a scenic natural area's most famous Lithuanian defensive architectural complex administration
Castle Castle stands on the island of Lake Galve
- Palanga is the biggest and most universal
seaside resort of Lithuania ....It is the busiest summer resort in Lithuania and has beaches of sand
- Birute's Hill - relic dune, perched Palanga Botanical Park, about 150 meters from the Baltic Sea. On the hill stands a chapel Birute
- Birute's Hill - the highest dune in Palanga, famous for its romantic legend
priestess Birute and Duke Kestutis love.