ABCS OF GEOMETRY by SAR & JACQUELINE ** made with Bubblr (PIMPAMPUM)
ABC'S OF GEOMETRY
- A is for Arc!!
Arc: an unbroken part of the circumference ( curved line)
- Walk under me!!!!
I am an arc!!!!
- I am a road that bisects this piece of land :)
- Bisector: to cut or divide into parts (especially two equal parts)
- Cone: a solid having a circular base and sides that slope evenly to a point.
- I am a sad cone someone dropped me :(
- Dilation : To make wider or larger; cause to expand
- I saw Harry Styles, so my pupils dialated!!!!!!
- You've reached the END of the road!!!
- End Point: point that marks the end of a line segment.
- Wait What??? A face is a mathematical term too i thought it was for a person????
- Face: A flat surface of a three- dimensional figure.
- Look at my beautiful face!
- I am a geometric wall!
- Geometry:The mathematics of the properties, measurement, and relationships of points, lines, angles, surfaces, and solids
- I am the hypotenuse!!
- hypotenuse: the longest side of a right triangle, opposite the right angle