Standing tall in Delhi, Hanging up in Mumbai by Dhoomketu ** made with Bubblr (PIMPAMPUM)
- I am just a poor tube, with a story seldom told...
- I want to make friends with you.
- Sorry, can't go around with someone so well-hung.
- Please, I am the ones who should be having these hangups.
- Okay, one time can't be that bad. I am going to watch Lakme fashion week. You can join me. I have first row tickets.
- Shh... Don't blow our cover away. I am trying on the sophisticated look this week. Save your whistles for the WIFW, Delhi.
- That's my brother around her waist.
- I used to be as pneumatic earlier. Now, I am just a socialite.
- I like you anyway. If only I wasn't stuck up on a tree. I would have shown you.
- This is too boring. I have an idea....
Let's go to WIFW instead. Heard that there's still STANDING room left..
- I can smell a bad pun coming up. By the way, I really don't fancy STANDing up for long.
- What do you think they are talking about?
- Beats me. Something standing for a long time. Not my boyfriend.
- OH GOD!!
- No really, Delhi has STOOD up to our expectations
- I can't believe I have been hung up to dry, for a sake of this comic strip.