An eye for an eye by Emilia ** made with Bubblr (PIMPAMPUM)
- The first prove was that the body had traces of Mary Bank's blood on the dead man's shirt
- second, the instrument that had been used to chop up the body, an axe, was found with hair from Mrs Bank's head.
- Third, the spade that was used to dig the victim's grave was discovered with mrs Bank's fingerprints all over it
- Also, the dead body was found with posion
- She had been having a problem with rats, wich had been killing the chickens, and she feared other animals on te farm. so that's why the body was found like that